Friday, February 10, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-02-10

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-02-10



It only took two days to compile this report, but here it is in all its glory!

The markets're down, which mean my @avalancheavax  net value went neg.

No worries. Now I get to BUIDL.

invested: $51,118.32
valuation: $49,800.21
ROI: -1.95%

Speaking of BUIDL'n.

On @avalancheavax on @Alpha_HomoraV2, I now have yields enough to harvest from my leveraged USDC.e-AVAX LP.


I verify their APY, and it matches: 68% APY, folks.


I swap the $PNG-yields to equal parts $AVAX and $USDC.e on @pangolindex, then reinvest those yields back into the leveraged LP on @Alpha_HomoraV2.





I confirm leverage (loaned) amount, and my leveraged LP is BUIDL'n itself with its own yield!

This is the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment