Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-02-06

Let's scoot on over to @FantomFDN. #scoot 

The @beethoven_x LPs are 🔥, some up almost 10% ROI in DAYS! 


But that's maybe because the underlying assets: $SD and $sFTMX are just going bonkers right now.

🔥 and 'bonkers' are technical indictors I use, btw. 😅

On @GranaryFinance I'm not only leveraging the $sFTMX intrinsic APR of 4.7% by a 3.2x leverage, 



but this is alongside the @beethoven_x "Locked, Staked, and Two Smoking Fantoms"-LP earning 6% APY AS WELL AS being hedge against an $sFTMX-depeg.


My money is making money for me.


Now, @GeistFinance is an interesting business case.

I'm not looping 1 asset: I'm looping them all.



The plan here is to generate $GEIST that, when locked, generates enough supply-side assets to make sure these positions stay healthy.

So far, I've been a good Geist-citizen. 

As for the possibility of $MIM losing its peg, ... well, anything can happen, yes? But so far $MIM has been holding to peg throughout these rocky times.


I'm using my borrowed $MIM, primarily now, to loop the other stables and as a $GEIST-yield generator.


Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-02-06



invested: $24,341.49
valuation: $30,622.53
ROI: 25.80%

Analysis


@FantomFDN was this blockchain that I was like: "Huh. Well, that's cute." And that was that.

But their 'cute' protocols make me too much money to ignore now.


No comments:

Post a Comment