Saturday, February 11, 2023

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-02-11

Let's echtoplasm our way over to @FantomFDN.

@Alpha_HomoraV2 is doing great for me on this blockchain, 


...with a nearly $1,600 equity position from a $1,300 investment.

On @beethoven_x, if you want to see what it looks like to have $1,200 ... disappear?


My "Locked, Staked, and Two Smoking Fantoms"-LP is very sensitive to $FTM price-movement, so: poof! There goes $1,200.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HEDGE-SHORT, el geophf?"

I do.

We'll get to that.

Next up, @UniDexFinance.

These pools continue to do well, AND! I can now harvest $USDC-yields.




  • Half I return to the $USDC-pool right away


  • Half I swap to $ETH to move, eventually, to @optimismFND to purchase $UNIDX there.

Hello, @GeistFinance on @FantomFDN 👻👻👻

I infused some capital a couple of days ago, which is now worth a whole lot less. Welp. Okay!

  • I swap the $FTM-liquidity to $USDC and deposit that into the @GeistFinance money market.



  • I borrow it back as $MIM


$MIM remains on peg.


This is my 'short' on my "Locked, Staked, and Two Smoking Fantoms"-LP: I have a $FTM-borrow against my $sFTMX-supply.

This also lost money, so ... hedge?

Not really. 😅

I move the borrowed liquidity from @GeistFinance as $sFTMX supply to @GranaryFinance which I borrow as $FTM.


As you recall from yesterday, I took a self-loan of 1,000 $FTM from @GranaryFinance. HOW TO DISBURSE IT?

On-chain, the @Alpha_HomoraV2 fUSDT-FTM leveraged LP looks interesting.

I swap some $FTM to $fUSDT on @beethoven_x 


At the end of the ...day? ... morning, I mean, my @FantomFDN @Alpha_HomoraV2 positions rest here. 


Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-02-11



invested: $24,741.26
valuation: $26,140.52
ROI: 5.66%

ANOTHER 2-day report, but worth-ah it-ah, la!

No comments:

Post a Comment