Monday, February 6, 2023

CMST-insta-arb

Okay, I just bought $CMST, the @ComdexOfficial stable coin, for $0.97 and $0.96. 


Cool.

But look at the asks and bids column: people are currently buying $CMST for $0.98 ... and more!

Do you want to see a stupid-simple arb? Do you? 

So, I set a sell limit-order for my $CMST that I just bought for $0.98, smack-dab in they buy-range.



That sucks up all the buy orders at $0.98 and higher BUT NOT LESS. I instantly lock-in profit on this sale.

And I mean instantly. The sell order hits. I claim it, then clear it



  • So I BOUGHT $CMST for $0.9687296646-per
  • and SOLD it right back for $1.0039.

Granted, it was only 1.6 $CMST that I did this for. So what?

The 'so what' is that people were buy above what I bought the token for.

Keep watch, because these are insta-wins: just add arb for WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment