Thursday, December 15, 2022

2022-12-15 @AaveAave $AVAX loop APR report, revised after loop

So, to that end (look for the 🧠-article), I swap the $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork, supply that $sAVAX to @AaveAave, then borrow back the $AVAX. 





The borrow-rate, 4%, is INSANELY low rn. Not as low as @GranaryFinance, but then @GranaryFinance doesn't have $sAVAX. 😭

I then swap the borrowed $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork, and resupply, then reborrow $AVAX, 'loop'ing the intrinsic staked-token growth by leveraging my position with borrowed assets.




After looping $sAVAX / $AVAX 6 times, I close the loop.* My @AaveAave positions are as follows.


el geophf, Looper. 😎 

So that means we revise the @AaveAave daily report:

2022-12-15 @AaveAave $AVAX loop APR report





APY 3.08%
APR 34.15%

all yield collected: 2.51 $WAVAX
yields, incept: 2022-11-14
yield collected for 31 days
With $AVAX at $13.26
that is $1.07 collected per day (avg)

No comments:

Post a Comment