Thursday, December 15, 2022

Brains: or, as I like to call them: 'zombie-food.'

I hate being smart, sometimes.

It makes doing everyday-things so much harder, when I see an improved 10% efficacy by doing that thing another way.

Case in point: I just wanted to do the stoop't @BenqiFinance report. That's all I wanted to do.

But no.

You know why? My durn 🧠

So, I go to @BenqiFinance and see I have yields to collect. 

"YAY!" right?

For a normal person, yes.

But for me, I say:

step 1. Let's propagate those yields to @traderjoe_xyz sAVAX-AVAX LP

ste-...

Then my 🧠 sez: "Hey. Waitaminit, bunky."

Oh, no. 

My 🧠 continued, undeterred, nay: unaffected: "What're the yields on @traderjoe_xyz sAVAX-AVAX LP? 6%, right?"


And what does CIAN say yields are on @AaveAave $sAVAX supply - $AVAX borrow loop? 30%+ right?"


Me: but ...

My 🧠: "And what can you doing with that liquidity now? Nothing."



Me: yes, bu-...

My 🧠: "And what can you do with that liquidity if you supply it to @BenqiFinance, borrow 300 $sAVAX-equivalent to loop on @AaveAave. You'll have how much more liquidity left, huh?"



Me: I don't ... know?
My 🧠: RUN THE NUMBERS AND FIND OUT! DUMB@$$!
me: okay, okay. Sheesh! 🧠 be all salty and stuff.

me, runs numbers: 88 $AVAX.


My 🧠: 88 $AVAX. You think you could deploy 88 $AVAX usefully?

Me: ... yes?
My 🧠: So?
Me: So?
My 🧠: SO WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR!

Instead of just simply running the daily @BenqiFinance report, I have to move assets all over Avalanche, LOOP 301 $sAVAX on @AaveAave 10x, which is going to take forever, RERUN the @AaveAave report, THEN run the @BenqiFinance report.

See what I mean? 

🧠s: Only good for zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment