Saturday, December 3, 2022

Introducing LPs on Team Kujira Blockchain: BOW

Okay, before I dive into the @TeamKujira FIN order books again, let's pause for a moment, for I now have $USK, $axlUSDC, $KUJI, and $ATOM.

These are the ingredients for the LPs on BOW.

Let's head on over to BOW. 


Just a heads'-up to new readers, I already set up the KUJI/ATOM and ATOM/axlUSDC LPs in a thread earlier today, so you can search my TL for that, as I won't repeat that here. 


JUST LOOK at those farming incentives for the ATOM/USK LP.


Let's set that up. 

I provide $ATOM, and the LP automatically selects the $USK I need to provide. Then, I'm glad to see @TeamKujira provides the strong hint the stake the LP for the incentives. I stake the LP, and they have a dashboard of my LPs.




I'm cookin' with gas für shûr now! 😎

The other LPs are:

1. the one stable axlUSDC-USK LP and
2. the KUJI-stable LPs (I already have KUJI-ATOM).

My approach is to trade on FIN, the funnel some profits into the LPs and let the LP farms harvest tokens for me.

We'll see how this strategy plays out over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment