Saturday, December 3, 2022

Investment by BlockChain, 2022-12-03

Fantom Opera blockchain.

The USDC/fUSDT leveraged LP on @TarotFinance, which was making 12% APY, has hit negative at -127% APY. I'm withdrawing my position from @TarotFinance.


Unfortunately, this is a repeat performance. I will not be using this protocol again.

This is no loss for me. I had fun learning about @TarotFinance. Moving on. I move the $fUSDT and $USDC to supply @GeistFinance, then borrow $MIM and instead of looping, swap that to $sFTMX.





Do you know why? I bet @purp_eth knows why. 

The reason why is that I supply the $sFTMX to @GranaryFinance. So now I have collateral there.


Ya know what I'm gonna do next? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Well, what I'm gonna do next borrow $FTM from @GranaryFinance then swap it on @SpookySwap (which beats out both @staderlabs (by 7 $sFTMX) and @Spirit_Swap (by 15 $sFTMX).



Then I'll resupply that $sFTMX to @GranaryFinance and loop until the LTV stabilizes.


Thus I leverage $sFTMX.

When I close the loop, my @GranaryFinance and my @GeistFinance positions, or: my Fantom Opera-exposure, settle to the following.



I'm now ready to run my daily blockchains report.

Just one last thing before I leave @GranaryFinance: I wish I could stake protocol tokens with the money market to earn fees in native tokens. Other money markets have provisions to reward stakers this way, and you would be gaining investment funds from me.


Christmas present? 🥺

Investment by BlockChain:



invested: $80,962.08
value: $73,700.12
ROI: -8.97%

No comments:

Post a Comment