Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Arb'n KUJI, ... with borrowed KUJI

KUJIRATORIANS! How would you like to materialize $KUJI, out of thin air?

Why do I say this? Look at the rate for borrowing $KUJI right now: 



2% APR.

Can I get a better return from the borrowed $KUJI?

Yes, I can, ... in my sleep.

LITERALLY! 😤😴

How?

Let's explore how. 

First of all, to arb $KUJI, we should have $KUJI.

Chicken and egg problem? Not at all.

How I get $KUJI is I 'unlend' 500 $USK from Ghost, then, on Ghost, borrow 200 $KUJI using that 500 $USK as collateral.

Borrow vs. Buy


I can also buy the $KUJI outright, but then I lose some $USK. I choose to borrow for two reasons:

  1. I want to keep ALLES my $USK after this arb completes.
  2. The borrow rate, at 2% APR, is so frikk'n low, that I think I can arb more $KUJI than payback in borrow.

Okay, so! Now we have 200 $KUJI, where should I arb it?

My experience is that KUJI/ATOM and KUJI/LUNA are best.

Why? Because: http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/2023/05/kujira-fin-barometers.html

So, I have two (wonderful) options, which one do I choose?

If you know me, you know my answer: both. 




I arb 100 $KUJI in each.

And, BOOM! 💥 EVEN AS I WAS WRITING THIS!




The sell-order hit on KUJI/ATOM. I claim the $ATOM and put a buy-order in, eyeing the completion of this arb.



I track my trades on my blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment