Wednesday, June 14, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-14

Let's do the ETHBTC-thang!

Yes, I know it's early today for this, but I had a managers' meeting at work, so, ... why not?

I plug in the $ETH and $BTC into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! 



which tells me:



  • swap 0.0127 $BTC

So, let's do that! 

I do the things to swap $BTC to $ETH on @osmosiszone  (the best place for me to swap, at present).




Note that I'm swapping the SAME amount of $wBTC, but I'm getting a wee bit MORE of $wETH back in the swap today as compared to yesterday.

That is the power of the ETHBTC-ratio.

Also, from yesterday's 無 $BTC arb, I arb'd the $axlUSDC to $USK (because the wETH/USK quote was lower than @osmosiszone at the time).




I take that $USK and place a buy-order on the wETH/USK board, as the ETHBTC ratio sez: 'buy $ETH!' 


(it doesn't say that LITERALLY, but still).

No comments:

Post a Comment