Thursday, June 15, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-15

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!!

I record the $ETH and $BTC price-quotes from @osmosiszone into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! which sez:






  • swap 0.0127 $BTC

But we also have the $ETH and $BTC to incorporate from @arbitrum and @avax.

On y va!

Off-chain migration of ETHBTC liquidity

  • WHAT asset will I be buying?
    The SPREADSHEETSZORXEN ratio favors buying $ETH (see above)


  • HOW MUCH $ETH will I be buying?
    Trades indicate: $1,196.38-worth


  • WHERE will I buy $ETH?
    The @TeamKujira FIN wETH/axlUSDC board has a downward trend that looks to give a better trade than @osmosiszone

I withdraw liquidity from $axlUSDC @TeamKujira Ghost lend and place a buy-order for $ETH on wETH/axlUSDC FIN order book.



When this order hits, I'll record it into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!

I do my ETHBTC-THANG!

  • withdraw 0.0127 $BTC from @TeamKujira Ghost lend


  • bridge the $BTC to @osmosiszone via Satellite


  • swap $BTC to $ETH on @osmosiszone 



  • bridge back the $ETH via IBC 

Interestingly, there was a brief moment when there were buy-orders for $wBTC on @TeamKujira FIN that were higher than market price.


But this bargain evaporated when $BTC shot up $20-per as I was placing the order on FIN.

Maybe next time I'll do this in-house.

Not today. 😢

I do pick up $ETH from the @TeamKujira FIN boards, but not from the order I placed on wETH/axlUSDC, but from a catch-all order that filled on wETH/USK.


... OKAY, THEN! 😤

I add new columns to the spreadsheetszorxen and add that $ETH to my ETHBTC-position.

With the $ETH gained, I mint $USK on BLUE and open an ç„¡ $ETH arb on the axlUSDC/USK FIN order book.





No comments:

Post a Comment