Monday, June 19, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-19

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

After entering the $ETH and $BTC prices from @osmosiszone, my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! sez:






  • swap 0.0154 BTC

We're swapping more $BTC now because the portfolio is now a wee bit bigger.

Let's do it! 

  • I withdraw 0.0154 $BTC from @TeamKujira Ghost lend.


  • Using Satellite, I bridge the $BTC to @osmosiszone, that has the best swap for $wBTC.


  • I swap the $BTC to $ETH on @osmosiszone 


  • I bridge the $ETH back to @TeamKujira 


So, now I have $ETH back on @TeamKujira. WAT DO?

For me, I like my liquidity to be working for me, so I mint 115 $USK from the $ETH on BLUE and place that USK on the axlUSDC/USK FIN board as an arb.




I also see the sell-side is dry so I place a 150 $axlUSDC-arb there, too.


Links


Some links to what I do and how I do it, because why? Because I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment