Tuesday, June 6, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-06

I'm going to do my ETHBTC-thang now.

"What's my ETHBTC-thang?" you ask.

Good question. My answer.

Before I can do that, I need liquidity, so I transfer stable from @FantomFDN to @osmosiszone via @avax (they have the @CurveFinance $axlUSDC pool!)





Next, I enter the $ETH and $BTC prices from, eh: @osmosiszone into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! to get the ratio for the EMA-20 indicator, defined at @Investopedia.




The SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! says:



  • swap 0.1791 $ETH

Now, I have a confession to make: I 'misplaced' 1 $ETH (I left it in my wallet, instead of lending it to Ghost). So that earlier liquidity transfer from @FantomFDN was not needed.

Ah! Fun diversion, anyway.

I transfer the $ETH.


  • I do the swapy-swapy-thing $ETH -> $BTC


  • I transfer the $BTC to @TeamKujira via @axelarcore 


  • I lend the $BTC to Ghost.

I am tracking my ETHBTC-swaps on my blog here.

The. End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment