Sunday, June 18, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-18

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

the ETHBTC-thang!: http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/p/ethbtc-experiment.html

I enter the quotes for $ETH and $BTC into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! and it sez:






  • swap 0.0130 $BTC

And I'd love to do this, but I don't have that amount to withdraw from Ghost lend, ...

... but I do have $wBTC tied up in a partially-filled 無 $wBTC-arb on the @TeamKujira axlUSDC/USK FIN board.


So, I partially-fill it by claiming the $USK on FIN and burning it on BLUE so I may extract some of the $BTC from thence. 



MEANWHILE! I've got the $ETH-transfer-in-progress from @avax and @arbitrum going on @TeamKujira FIN, but I notice the $ETH-swap is cheaper on @osmosiszone.


HM!

So, I claim what $wETH I've already filled on FIN and bridge the remaining $axlUSDC to @osmosiszone.


I also bridge over the $wBTC to be swapped to @osmosiszone using Satellite (after, this time, checking the prices of $wBTC on both FIN and Osmosis. Osmosis has the better swap: more liquidity).


I swap the $BTC to $ETH on @osmosiszone and I also 'purchase' $ETH from a $axlUSDC-swap on @osmosiszone, the I bridge the $ETH back to @TeamKujira via IBC.





There was a bit of extra $ETH, so I place a sell limit order on wETH/axlUSDC @TeamKujira FIN board, arb'n $axlUSDC. 😎

I've created quite a glorious mess here!

Let's lend ~$700-worth of $ETH and $BTC, each, to Ghost Lend, ... 



The rest of the $ETH and $BTC I supply to BLUE to mint $USK. Once minted, I place as buy limit orders on @TeamKujira FIN, arb'n both $ETH and $BTC in the 無-arb-style







No comments:

Post a Comment