Wednesday, June 21, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-21

$BTC.


Whoa, Nellie! 😱🎉📈

On that note, ...

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

After entering the quotes for $BTC and $ETH (the 🚀🚀🚀 quotes! 😱), the SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! sez:

  • swap 0.0141 $BTC

Meaning $ETH is a bargain, vis-à-vis $BTC.

So, let's do that! 

I do the ETHBTC-thang!





... do you see how calm I am during this sea-change?

No matter what $ETH and $BTC are doing, my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! tells me what to do, and, since my plan is to trade, daily, ... that's what I do, and the ratio helps me gain value in up- AND down-markets.

So, now I have 0.227 $ETH on @TeamKujira. Wat do?

What I do is place a ç„¡ $ETH arb on axlUSDC/USK FIN:

  • I mint 212 $USK from the $ETH on BLUE


  • I place a buy-order on axlUSDC/USK FIN


... and we wait for that order to be filled.


I record the first order on the axlUSDC/USK @TeamKujira FIN order book as the first half of my ç„¡ $ETH arb. 


These arbs and trades are archived on the Trades-page.

If you wish to see how I trade or trade along with me, go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment