Friday, June 23, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-23

Folks, I didn't do the ETHBTC-THANG! yesterday because @TeamKujira blockchain was down.

For that, I have sadness. 😭

BUT TODAY! LET US ETHBTC-THANG! FOR MUCH HAPPINESS AND JOÏE! 😊

I enter the quotes for $ETH and $BTC, then the SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! sez:






  • swap 0.0126 $BTC 

So, let's do that!

I do the ETHBTC-THANG!

  • I bridge 0.0126 $BTC to @osmosiszone via Satellite


  • I swap the $BTC to $ETH on @osmosiszone 


  • I bridge the $ETH back to @TeamKujira via IBC


So now I have $ETH, bought with $BTC, at a 'discount' because of the ETHBTC-ratio. 

From yesterday's 無-arbs I have EXCESSIVE amounts of $BTC and $ETC (I. wish. 🙄), so, on the $BTC-side, I lend 3 days' worth to Ghost (0.035), and with the rest (0.0214), I mint 190 $USK.




That $USK goes to a 無 $BTC arb on axlUSDC/USK FIN as a buy-order at 0.9577-per.


I do the same thing for my $ETH.

  • I lend 0.13 $ETH to @TeamKujira Ghost


  • I mint 1,100 $USK on BLUE from 2.216 $ETH collateral


  • I place that $USK as a buy-order on FIN for a 無 $ETH arb



No comments:

Post a Comment