Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-06-07

I am transferring all assets off @FantomFDN @UniDexFinance until after their new contracts are in place.





This upgrade may not affect the single-stake pools, but I'm not going to risk it.

bye, @UniDexFinance

I am shifting all these assets from both @UniDexFinance and from @GrainFinance to @GeistFinance, which is paying, if you observe net +10% $GEIST-yield on $FTM-borrow and a similarly-attractive $GEIST-yield on $MIM-borrow.





I'm not interested in the $GEIST-yields, but what those yields ... yield.

Locked $GEIST is currently yielding at 16%, but it yields in money-market tokens, those being $FTM, $ETH, $DAI, etc.



Now, THOSE: those I'm interested in. 

I loop both the $FTM and the stablecoin I add to @GeistFinance, leveraging the 10% NET POSITIVE $GEIST-yield on the borrow-side.




Then I send the net-δ stable to @avax (for which reason I will explain later).


So, let's report on the state of my @FantomFDN portfolio.

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-06-07




invested: $18,946.18
valuation: $19,045.55
ROI: 0.52% 

Geist Finance Money Market


You see from the report that @GeistFinance now plays the primary role in my @FantomFDN portfolio, so @GeistFinance has its own report.



You see in this report, I've leveraged $FTM to 2x+, earning 10% on OTHER PEOPLE's MONEY!

I like that. I like that a lot. 

Now, you also see that borrowed $MIM is a cornerstone of my @GeistFinance money-market.

Why?

What happens when $MIM depegs?

I make $10k+ free: easy.

What happens if $MIM NEVER depegs?

This is the important question.

I make NET POSITIVE 10% $GEIST-yield.

Either way, I win.


No comments:

Post a Comment