Monday, June 12, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-12

Let's do the ETHBTC-thang

I record $ETH and $BTC quotes into my spreadsheetszorxen!





It says:

  • swap 0.0127 $BTC

Let's do that. 

n.b.: CROSSOVER! EMA-20, rising, crossed the ETHBTC-ratio, falling. That's why I'm swapping $BTC

  • I retrieve the $BTC from @TeamKujira Ghost,


  • send the $BTC to @osmosiszone via Satellite,


  • swap $BTC to $ETH on @osmosiszone 


  • then send it back to @TeamKujira via IBC and @TeamKujira BLUE.

So, now I have ~ $330 of $ETH on @TeamKujira.

I mint 100 $USK on Blue from that to do a 無 $ETH-arb on FIN.


I also see my 無 $BTC-arb is 'kinda' stuck in the stratosphere at 0.96, so I reposition that sell-order to 0.9494.



As you can see, I track my arbs, recording the arbs-in-progress, then archiving completed arbs on the Trades-page of my blog.

p.s. This is how a $100 無 $wBTC arb-in-progress looks like:

The 998 $axlUSDC sell-order hit on @TeamKujira FIN axlUSDC/USK board. I claim that then put the $USK up as a buy-order on the same board, aiming for a 1% gain.



asf

No comments:

Post a Comment