Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Using KUJI yields to arb KUJI

Hm. It seems I have some $KUJI to collect from my $STARS (200 $KUJI) and $ROAR (10 $KUJI) LPs on @TeamKujira BOW.



I think I shall go do that now. 😅

With the $ROAR-yields, I put half the $ROAR on sale on the ROAR/USK @TeamKujira FIN board, with an eye toward taking the claimed $USK and the remaining $ROAR and providing those as liquidity to the ROAR-USK LP back on BOW.


So the yields, reinvested, create more yields. 🤓

I do the same thing with the $STARS yields, but, in the case of $STARS, quoted at $0.013, the yields are worth an order of magnitude more than the $ROAR yields.

HMM! Wouldn't it be INTERESTING when 

  • 1 $ROAR = 1 $STARS

Yes. Wouldn't it, @TheLionDAO?

You heard it here first. 😎

But now I have a different problem: I now have 200 $KUJI-yields.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THIS $KUJI!? 😤

Welp: I could arb the $KUJI, and where are the best places to arb $KUJI IN THE WORLD?


Let me introduce you to the @TeamKujira FIN barometers.


No comments:

Post a Comment