Saturday, June 3, 2023

ETHBTC swap, 2023-06-03

I collect the $BTC and $ETH prices from @osmosiszone 



I then feed these values to my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN which updates the EMA-20 value which informs its 'automagic' call for today:



  • swap 0.1805 $ETH (for $BTC) 

So let's do that.

  • I ZIP! that $ETH over to @osmosiszone via Satellite


  • SWAP it to $wBTC


  • then ZAP! it back to @TeamKujira via the IBC


  • where I lend that $wBTC to Ghost.


SOMEBODY WANNA BORROW $BTC, HUH? I HAVE $BTC YOU CAN BORROOOOOWWWW! 😎 

The ETHBTC-'arb' is an interesting one.

One is arb'n $ETH against $BTC AND one is arb'n $BTC against $ETH, and: no matter which way you're arb'n here, you win as you swap from strength to strength.

The thing is, for us minnows, this arb ('arbs'?) success is measured in months and years, not in days nor seconds.

But this arb is the OG: $BTC and $ETH have been around for a decade and may be around for more than a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment