Saturday, June 24, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-06-24

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG! 

After entering the quotes for $BTC and $ETH from @osmosiszone into my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!, it sez:






  • swap 0.0134 $BTC

So, let's do that! 

So, I do the ETHBTC-THANG!, moving $BTC to @osmosiszone, swapping to $ETH then moving it back to @TeamKujira via IBC.





Like that.

Imagine what doing this just once a day will do for you and your future.

I'm not imagining it: I'm doing it. 

So, now I have ~ $400 of $ETH on @TeamKujira. Wat do?

What I do is mint 100 $USK with the 0.217 $ETH as collateral on BLUE, arb'n the $ETH using the 無 arb-approach.




I record my trades here.



But let's look at the $ETH $USK mint position on @TeamKujira BLUE for a second.

There are 4 $ETH there, 3.1-ish of which used for 無 arbs.

That means that I can 'mine' 0.9 $ETH from this position, alone.

I've incentivized myself to trade better, rewarding myself with $ETH.

Set yourself to succeed. How?

Recognize and reward good activities, but don't beat yourself up when you do something wrong. No, instead, learn from mistakes, and, what I mean by 'learn' is 'come up with a better plan to execute next time.'

And: measure, measure, measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment