Wednesday, January 18, 2023

BTC on Team Kujira Blockchain: HOWTO

So, as you can see, I'm selling $wBTC on @TeamKujira FIN order books. 


This begs the question:

"How did you get $wBTC onto Kujira, o, the el geophf?"

Good question.

Let's walk through how I did it.

First, to transfer $BTC to @TeamKujira blockchain, I have to own $BTC.

It follows.

So, I have all this $OSMO lying around, doing nothing (because the ATOM/OSMO order book is so ded).

So, the first thing I do is to transfer all my $OSMO to the Osmosis blockchain. 


Then, once that liquidity is on Osmosis, I swap the $OSMO to $wBTC.


Then transfer the $wBTC to the Axelar blockchain. 

Why? Because the @TeamKujira bridge only takes $wBTC from @axelarcore on the Cosmos Blockaverse.

But first @axelarcore needs $AXL, so I swap and transfer that.


Transferring $wBTC from @osmosiszone to @axelarcore IS straightforward, once you know the trick.

I didn't.

So, I called up Axelar's Satellite bridge and began the process that way.


During that, Satellite asked me if I wanted to transfer using Keplr?


I said: "yes." 🤓😅

Once the $wBTC is on @axelarcore blockchain, THEN you go to the @TeamKujira IBC and it permits the import of $wBTC from @axelarcore.


And TADA! 🎉 I have $wBTC on @TeamKujira blockchain! 

The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment