Saturday, January 14, 2023

LUNA arbitration on Kujira using Terra swap and ampLUNA

Watch this.

So. $LUNA- or $USK-arb, anyone?

I buy $ampLUNA, with a 1.09 factor on @eris_protocol, INTENTIONALLY setting the buy quote way above ask.
  • 2023-01-14: 45 USK -> 25.667 ampLUNA, BUY at 1.75 fulfilled



Why?

Let's see. 

The order is fulfilled, actually only spending 45 $USK (not 54 $USK as shown) (I cancelled the order too quickly), so my average $ampLUNA-price is 1.75 USK.



"Okay?" you say.

Okay. So let's bridge those 25 $ampLUNA to Terra to swap to $LUNA and see what we get.


I swap the $ampLUNA to $LUNA on @terraswap_io 

... after having to acknowledge this really weird "my wallet is my wallet"-confirmation that all the dApps on Terra are now requesting for some really weird reason.

I almost got asked for my seed phrase?

Nupe.

The upshot here is I traded 25.67 $ampLUNA, that I bought for 1.75 $USK-per to 27.66 $LUNA.

POP-QUIZ: what is the $USK-per my now 27.66 $LUNA?

This --^ is important when I trade these $LUNA on FIN back on @TeamKujira
.
Before I bridge back, I noticed I have ~50 $axlUSDC and ~50 $axlUSDT 

on Terra.

Because a dAPP that had an axlUSDC-axlUSDT LP

failed?

But Terra is a thriving blockchain. With bridging issues. And failing dApps.

Okay. cha. shur.

So I swap both to $LUNA on @astroport_fi.





I bridge 80 $LUNA back to @TeamKujira, 


...which takes all of a heartbeat: SWEET!

Then, the first thing I do is put half, 40 $LUNA, as collateral on BLUE to mint 20 more $USK.


I then sell the $LUNA 'back': the LUNA/axlUSDC has the better sell-price, so I sell there, 
  • 2023-01-14 placed: 27.66 LUNA -> 51.8072 axlUSDC, SELL at 1.873 fulfilled



...then, when that order pops, I sell the $axlUSDC on the axlUSDC/USK.

The USK-arb, then, is this:

  • 45 USK -> 25.66 ampLUNA -> 27.66 LUNA -> 51.8072 axlUSDC -> 49 USK
  • 8.91% ROI in 0.5 day.
But look at this.


$ampLUNA is once again below $LUNA prices.

AND, look at the LUNA prices. It's now a $0.02 difference between the /axlUSDC and /USK order books. A minute ago that gap was $0.10.

The addition of LUNA to the minting-pantheon has opened the arb-floodgates.

The. End.*

*but for the arbiteur, the end comes when I say it comes,  so:

Never. the. End.*

* ... to making money arbitrating token price-δs.

No comments:

Post a Comment