Sunday, January 22, 2023

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-21

Let's amble on over to the @FantomFDN menace GhostDawg chain.

To start us off: @GeistFinance, and my first action there is to vest the accumulated $GEIST. 


The $GEIST-vesting pipeline is moving along at a nice clip, so you can say I've created a new infinite well:


The $GEIST-vesting well.

What excites me about $GEIST is not $GEIST, but that vesting and locked $GEIST pays yields in market-fees.


And that, folks, excites me. 

One more thing: $MIM is still pretty much on peg, much moreso than $USK (*COUGH*).


Will $MIM ever fall off peg?

I don't care. I'm making NET POSITIVE ~7% in $GEIST-yields on the $MIM-borrow. 


As long as they keep PAYING ME to have a loan, I'll have this loan.

My weird-o LPs on @beethoven_x are doing just fine. 



I suppose I'm going to invest, eventually, into the OATH-ETH LP: "Spotie Oatie." 


Let's do the daily Blockaverse report.

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-21



invested: $81,204.52
value: $89,959.10
ROI: 10.78% 

No comments:

Post a Comment