Thursday, January 12, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-12

The daily Avalanche report, this is not as easy as 'generating a report.' Unfortunately, things have been complicated on the Avalanche-side.

I can handle complications. It's not that I like complications. I want my investments and portfolio to be simple.

If investing were simple, everyone would do it, and everyone would have infinite wealth.

I don't see a Garden of Eden – Paradise ('para' 'dise': walled garden) – in my back yaärhd, so we have a ways to go before we achieve Utopia, it seems.

So, given this evidence, I conclude that it's not in God's design for investing to be simple.

Okay. So: investing isn't simple.

My great revelation for today.

They don't call me 'genious-brain' für nuttin' ya know. 🤓

Which brings us back to Avalanche.

I 'borrow' 301 $sAVAX from @BenqiFinance to follow CIAN's $AVAX-loop.

But I don't borrow $sAVAX: $sAVAX is an asset that grows over time, always.

I borrow $AVAX that equates to $sAVAX, 



...then swap to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork, 


...then supply the $sAVAX to @AaveAave.


Please note: when I supply the $sAVAX to @AaveAave, I select 'collateralization,' 


... which means I can leverage $AVAX or $sAVAX to 95% LTV, but also it means I cannot use other tokens as collateral.

This is a really neat feature of @AaveAave.

Now, I loop the $sAVAX supply/ $AVAX borrow assets on @AaveAave.






Please read my article on looping assets if you don't know what this means or how to loop assets.

After borrowing $AVAX, swapping to $sAVAX, supplying $sAVAX, looping 11 times (I have the spreadsheet to prove that), 


my $AVAX @AaveAave position comes to rest, thusly:


2,413.76 $sAVAX supply
2,240.02 $AVAX borrow.

Initial investment: 301.31 $sAVAX on 2023-01-12

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-12



invested: $46,004.58
valuation: $46,723.98
ROI: 1.83%

This is a banner day in 2023. After a prolonged stay in the doldrums, my Avalanche investments have finally just broken even again. YAY! 🎉🍾

No comments:

Post a Comment