Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-23

Okay, now that I've moved liquidity there, let's amble on over to @FantomFDN.

BUT BEFORE WE DO THAT!

I have to move the $USDC to good ol' @TeamKujira blockchain. Okay, let's do that.

We have $USDC.

  • I SWAP to $axlUSDC on @CurveFinance.


  • I BRIDGE that $axlUSDC to @TeamKujira 

The first thing I notice on @FantomFDN is that I check the @GeistFinance supply and borrow rates.

The borrow rate for $CRV spiked to 46% and continues to spike.


T.
F?

I swap the $FTM liquidity to $USDC to supply to @GeistFinance in preparation: let's unwind the $CRV-loop, fam.



I repay almost all of the $CRV-borrow. I leave a bit. 




If borrow rates return to something sane, I can borrow again to return to a $CRV δ+-looped position.

If the rates don't become sane, pfft! Who cares? Go crazy on 0.2 $CRV.

I control the money markets, no matter the rates.
  • I borrow-back 900 $MIM from the supplied $USDC. 


  • I swap that to $FTM on @UniDexFinance


  • Then swap the $FTM to $sFTMX on @beethoven_x 


  • The $sFTMX I supply to @GranaryFinance 

I then borrow 1,800 $FTM from @GranaryFinance.


This my working capital on @FantomFDN for today.

BUT WAIT! I have $SD- and $OATH- yields to collect.


Let's take care of those yields, shall we?

The $OATH, worth all of $2.00, I'm leaving in my wallet. When I have $20-worth, I'll act on this token. 'Til then.

With the $SD-yields, I swap 1/3 to $USDC, 


1/3 to $sFTMX, 


then supply all three to the @beethoven_x "Stader, stable and staccato"-LP.




Okay. Let's disburse the liquidity. With 1,800 $FTM, everybody gets a little bit, and there're still yields to collect from @UniDexFinance and @Alpha_HomoraV2. We'll handle both activities as we go.

First, let's visit @UniDexFinance. And when I say that, I mean their powerhouse single-stake pools.


I mean: I've confirmed their advertised yields are accurate and consistent! ... and how often is that the case, eh?

Let's do the $FTM-pool yield-farming.

How I manage yields with this pools is thusly:

  • I harvest the yields


  • I swap half the yields to $UNIDX on @Spirit_Swap 


  • I reinvest the remaining yields.


Today, I add another $100 worth of $FTM (243 $FTM) from my liquidity disbursement.

I do the same thing with the @UniDexFinance $USDC-pool: I invest half the yields into $UNIDX (we'll get to why in a minute) and the other half I reinvest, along with another $100 of liquidity disbursement.





Let's take a second and assess my @UniDexFinance position.

First off, I don't play fair. I play the House, investing in the pools, not on the perpetuals with the other traders. Why? 

@UniDexFinance says traders lose. Consistently. So I believe the House on this one.

How has playing the House worked for me?



  • My $UNIDX-investment ($40) is up ~400%.

Who cares about slipping 6% when I'm gaining 400%???

  • My $FTM-pool ($2500) is up 75% (ROI on principal).
  • My $USDC-pool is up a measly 5% ($2400) but APY is 45% (MORE than their advertised 39%).
Across this protocol, my ROI is 42%. 


That's not annualized yet. That means I can make more, and @UniDexFinance just upped the APR of the $FTM-pool to 56% from 45%. Wow! 

42% ROI. My @UniDexFinance investments: ils marchent. Ils marchent bien. Très bien, en fait.

Next I have 480 $FTM to disburse on @Alpha_HomoraV2, which goes into

2 parts $BTC,


2 parts $ETH


1 part $FTM (that swap should be ... easy, lulz)

1 part $USDC.


En y va!

Supplying liquidity, then leveraging the BTC-ETH LP on @Alpha_HomoraV2 is as before. I keep the debt-ratio just below 85%. 




The Last Quartet provisioning is similar, only more of it, as there are a quartet of assets involved. 




I do have 2 points here:

  1. I've supplied more $USDC, hopefully giving the stable-side a boost during this pump of the volatiles.
  2. I've dialed back the leverage to 85%.
Even dialing back the leverage on the Last Quartet LP, my APR is over 125%! 


These adjustments have moved most my assets to leverage. My principal value has returned to amount invested (only). If I'd exit now, I'd exit even: no gains.

So: let's see how leverage helps over time.

On @beethoven_x, I bolster my "The Stader Staked Symphony"-LP with $100 of liquidity. This LP acts as a foil to the $sFTMX-bag I have as supply on @GranaryFinance. 





It's a tiny foil, compared to that bag, but we must start somewhere, right? 

I BUIDL my @GeistFinance money market positions, supplying 100 $USDC, then borrowing 100 $MIM, then swapping that to $USDC on @UniDexFinance, then resupplying that $USDC to @GeistFinance.





The net-effect of this evolution is that I now have more leverage to yield $GEIST.

I also ride the $CRV-wave, swapping $100 in $FTM for $CRV on @SpookySwap then supplying the $CRV to @GeistFinance. 




Why there?

@GeistFinance is paying ~13% APY and APR, as the $CRV-supply is low at present. 

To wrap up my @FantomFDN portfolio, I swap the remainder of my $FTM to $sFTMX on @beethoven_x  then supply that liquidity to @GranaryFinance. 



I'm now ready to run my daily blockchains report.

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-23




invested: $81,783.55
value: $92,846.86
ROI: 13.53%

No comments:

Post a Comment