Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-01-31

Let's haunt @FantomFDN menace GhostDawg Chain.

BOO! 馃懟馃懟馃懟

A stop along the way: @UniDexFinance and o! dear! the $FTM-pool at 80%+?


Yes, please! PARTIcularly with $FTM's price being what it is now! 馃槄馃槑 

This lands me at @GranaryFinance with my leveraged looped liquid stake position (位位位), 


... with no hedge against the eventual s-token depeg.

So, thanks to this great author, I know exactly what I must do: http://logicalgraphs.blogspot.com/2023/01/looped-liquid-staking-danger-and.html

Narrator: 'great'?
Me: Some call him 'great,' yes

But before I unwind my $sFTMX position on @GranaryFinance, I harvest yields, 


and Holy Clam Chowder! the $SD-yields are clocking in at 20% APY, folks! 馃槺馃挵


That's the power of leverage: leverage ... well: leverages. #suchwow 

I must stabilize my @GranaryFinance-position. So, 

  • I withdraw 4000 $sFTMX from supply, 


  • swap to $FTM on @beethoven_x 


  • then pay-down the borrow.


My health has improved, 


so now I can iteratively build a hedge position on @beethoven_x from the $sFTMX-supply on @GranaryFinance.

How do we balance our 位位位-position on @GranaryFinance with the "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Fantoms"-LP hedge on @beethoven_x?

  • I withdraw 4000 $sFTMX supply from @GranaryFinance 


  • I swap 3000 $sFTMX (ONLY!) to $FTM on @beethoven_x 


  • I swap 1065 $FTM to $wFTM


  • then provision.


That leaves ~2000 $FTM: I repay the borrow. But you see my health has deteriorated a wee bit. So, I have to alternate between paying down the borrow and building my hedge-position to equal my $sFTMX-bag.

'Sleep'? What is that? I'm curious to know. 馃檮


Speaking of sleep ...

My cara spoza informs me I'm falling out of my chair, so I believe now is a good time to call it a night.

G'nite you dashing, daring, darling, delightful people!

NEW DAILY REPORT INCOMING BECAUSE YOU* DEMANDED IT!

Daily Fantom Blockchain position report, 2023-01-31



invested: $19,425.82
valuation: $27,469.38
ROI: 41.41%

you, pron.: well, maybe somebody might be interested, idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment