Thursday, January 19, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-19

Let's visit @avalancheavax.

I purchase some $AVAX on the @coinbase order book, just like old times, 


...and send it to my Avalanche wallet.


Why? When a token is on a CEX, they own it.
When a token is in your own wallet, YOU own it.

I own my crypto. Not a bank. Not the Gov't.

On @avalancheavax, you see on @BenqiFinance I have yields to collect.

  • I collect the $QI-yields then swap them to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


  • I collect $AVAX-yields


  • I swap all $AVAX over 1 in my wallet to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork 


  • I supply the $sAVAX to @BenqiFinance marketplace

I immediately borrow-back the liquidity as $AVAX, keeping $sAVAX supply/AVAX borrow as δ+


I take half that liquidity and transfer it to @Bybit_Official for (eventual) @FantomFDN disbursement.


(We'll come back to this half).
(Promise).
(Keep your pants on, for goodness sake!)

As @Bybit_Official $AVAX balance settles (after I notice I sent ALL my $AVAX, not half. So I send half back. It's late), 

  • I swap the remaining $AVAX to $USDC on @KyberNetwork 

  • Then that to $axlUSDC on @CurveFinance. Why?

  • So I can bridge that $axlUSDC to @TeamKujira blockchain

Coins sent? Yes.

Now let's do the daily @avalancheavax report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-19




invested: $46,546.90
valuation: $46,853.89
ROI: 0.93%

No comments:

Post a Comment