Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-31

Let's go: @avalancheavax! 

First stop: @GMX_IO, or, as I call it: "La Machine!" as this protocol just keeps grinding out yields and growth.

Ooh, this baybee is bad-@$$.


I collect and compound yields here: having the yields reinvested to produce more yields.

A yield-farmer's delight. 

I reinvest half the $AVAX-yields as $GMX (swapping on @traderjoe_xyz) then staking that on @GMX_IO. 



The other half invested into $GLP is a bit more complicated.

  • I swap $AVAX to $USDC on @KyberNetwork first.


Why? The fees are much lower when you buy $GLP with $USDC.



  • THEN I buy the $GLP on @GMX_IO, which auto(magic)ally stakes those tokens.

Next up: let's visit @BenqiFinance

This isn't going to be facile.

I published an article on liquid staking and the dangers of depeg.

So, I'm rearranging the $sAVAX loop, splitting off half of it to @KyberNetwork sAVAX-AVAX LP AND withdrawing $BTC supply.



Okay. Help.

I have ~$600 $BTC.b sitting on @avalancheavax.

I have a hate-hate relationship with $BTC. I never know what to do with it, but it'd be stupid of me not to factor it into my investment portfolio.

@TeamKujira: are you gonna set up the BTC-ETH order book anytime soon?

At the end of the day:

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-31



invested: $52,927.77
valuation: $54,463.70
ROI: 3.54%

Lots to unpack here. Am I too sAVAX-AVAX LP-centric? Thank goodness @KyberNetwork has a killer incentivized yield, so I can defer that analysis for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment