Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-10

OKAY!

I have $AVAX-yields to collect on @BenqiFinance. 

  • I collect them; 


  • swap them to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork; 


  • then I resupply the $sAVAX to the @BenqiFinance marketplace.


Before I run the daily Avalanche report, I'll take an $AVAX self-loan and distribute liquidity around the blockaverse.

The long-awaited self-loan of $AVAX from @BenqiFinance occurs now. 


I swap half the $AVAX to $USDC on Kyber, 


...then to $axlUSDC on @CurveFinance.


Why?


So I can bridge that liquidity to @TeamKujira blockchain.

While that's going on, I transferred the remaining $AVAX liquidity to @Bybit_Official, 


...then SWAP-SWAP'd it to $FTM using the AVAX/USDT and USDT/FTM order books, 



...then transferred the $FTM to the Fantom Menace of the Opera GhostDawgChain. 


I'm now ready to do the daily Avalanche blockchain report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-10



invested: $45,965.74
valuation: $39,791.97
ROI: -13.17%

No comments:

Post a Comment