Friday, January 6, 2023

Crypto Influencers

'Influencer' means 'change the way I see things.'

When I change the way I see things, I change the way I do things.

To change the way I see things, an influencer HAS to be saying something different, or OPPOSITE, of what everyone agrees to.

So: @DeFinalFantasy and @ScammoonR 

'Influencer-protocols' fall into the same criterium, so:

  • @flipsidecrypto. Hands down. They PAID me BOUNTIES try new things.


  • @mirror_protocol: δneutral, δneutral, δneutral.

  • @TeamKujira liquidation fulfillment, and order books, later, taught me to MAKE money in any market.


  • CIAN and all the money markets: @anchor_protocol @GeistFinance @BenqiFinance @AaveAave @GranaryFinance that let me loop and leverage-yield.


  • @TarotFinance then @Alpha_HomoraV2: Leveraged LPs


  • @GMX_IO and @UniDexFinance: be-the-house supply-pools



No comments:

Post a Comment