Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-11

I have yields in several places on Avalanche.




I will collect the yields on @GMX_IO and @BenqiFinance but not @Alpha_HomoraV2.

Why? I have plans for Homora: instead of collecting $10 in yields, I'll collect $20 in yields (per LP), then reinvest $10/$10 back into the LP.

So, I compound the yields on @GMX_IO, which renders $AVAX to my wallet, and I swap the $QI-yields from @BenqiFinance to $AVAX on @pangolindex.

With this $AVAX, I buy

  • 1 $AVAX of $GMX and



  • 1 $AVAX, swapped to $USDC on @KyberNetwork, of $GLP


Looking at these charts:

  • AVAX-GMX
  • AVAX-USDC

Now is a good time to own a big-ol' pile o' $AVAX, it seems.

Consequently, I'm not borrowing $AVAX tonight. Let's do the Avalanche daily report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-11



invested: $45,965.74
valuation: $39,760.06
ROI: -13.23%

No comments:

Post a Comment