Monday, January 23, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-23

Hello, @avalancheavax: let's go yield-farming.

First up: @BenqiFinance.

  • I collect the $QI-yields


  • I swap to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


  • I swap to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork 


  • I resupply $sAVAX on @BenqiFinance

Next, @Alpha_HomoraV2. The USDC.e-AVAX leveraged LP now has $20 in $PNG-yields.

  • I collect the yields


  • Swap half to $USDC.e on @pangolindex 


  • Swap half to $AVAX


I'm going to reinvest the yields, but, since this is a leveraged LP, I'll walk you through it.

Okay: how to provide liquidity, then leverage, an LP on @Alpha_HomoraV2.

  1. Supply the A-B tokens, single-sided, balanced, or unbalanced. The protocol doesn't care. You can even throw a mix of LP-tokens if you'd like.


Me, I prefer to provide a balanced amount.

Then I determine leverage. I pick leverage that keeps the debt-ratio below 85%, even though @Alpha_HomoraV2 recommends 95% debt-ratio to maximize leveraged return. 


Me, I'm playing it safer than aggressive(r?) with these leveraged LPs. 

Then @Alpha_HomoraV2 shows you the supply, the borrow, and the combined LP and asks if this is what you want.


I do.

Narrator: "I now pronounce you geophf and leveraged LP."
Me: thx, Minister Narrator. 🙄

These are the totals for the leveraged LPs on @Alpha_HomoraV2:


wETH.e-AVAX: $1090
USDC.e-AVAX: $937
total: $2,000

For reference: I started these leveraged LPs a few weeks ago with $802 invested into each, or $1,600, total.

I'm up: $400.00

WOOT! 🎉

Okay, before I summarize @avalancheavax, I make good on my "Should I borrow $AVAX"-pensée, borrowing 100 $AVAX on @BenqiFinance.


I immediately swap 50 $AVAX to $USDC on @KyberNetwork, anticipating a price-drop after this afternoon's surge.


(The price-drop did happen right as I swapped tokens, btw. I've got that spidey-trader sense now, ... or is it paranoia? ... or is it both?) 🤔

The other 50 $AVAX I transfer to @FantomFDN via a SWAP-SWAP on the AVAX/USDT and USDT/FTM order books on @Bybit_Official. 





Now I can run my daily @avalancheavax report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-23



invested: $44,745.90
valuation: $50,544.47
ROI: 13.28%

No comments:

Post a Comment