Friday, January 20, 2023

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-19

Okay, let's turn our attention to @FantomFDN. 

First, I SWAP-SWAP the $AVAX on @Bybit_Official to $FTM via the AVAX/USDT and USDT/FTM order books.



Then I transfer that $FTM to my Fantom wallet.


What is my game-plan on @FantomFDN?

@GeistFinance is my liquidity repository: 


I fund that with $USDC first, then borrow. This is tier 1.

Tier 2 is @GranaryFinance. 


I fund that with $sFTMX, then borrow $FTM. This liquidity I distribute through the rest of the chain.

En y va.

So!

  • I swap the $FTM to $USDC on @beethoven_x 


  • I supply the $USDC to @GeistFinance 


  • I borrow it right back as $MIM


  • I swap the $MIM to $FTM on @UniDexFinance 

Dear @beethoven_x,

I see this on 50% of swaps. You display an error message: "an error occurred: Big Number" which freaks me the hell out!

But, when I check the transaction, it succeeds.
Please remove this erroneous error message: I'm losing confidence swapping on your DEX.
Now that I have $FTM, 

  • I swap it to $sFTMX on @beethoven_x 


  • I supply the $sFTMX to @GranaryFinance 


  • Then borrow-back some as $FTM (but only a little as the sFTMX-factor seems volatile today).


This (smol) amount of $FTM is my working liquidity for today.

Half the $FTM I invest in equal shares to the $FTM-pool and the $USDC-pool on @UniDexFinance.




Both pools are paying well and consistently above 30%. 

The remaining $FTM is used to purchase $CRV. Why? $CRV-borrow is paying 20% in $GEIST-yields or a NET POSITIVE 8%.

  • I swap to $CRV on @SpookySwap 


  • I supply $CRV to @GeistFinance 


  • I borrow-back 50% of the $CRV


  • ...then I resupply that $CRV, looping. 

When the loop reaches a fix-point (after 3 iterations), my @GeistFinance positions and $GEIST vesting and market-fees-yields come to rest as follows.





I'm now ready to run the daily blockchains report.

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-19



invested: $81,254.52
value: $83,816.52
ROI: 3.15%

No comments:

Post a Comment