Friday, January 27, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-27

Let's head on over to @avalancheavax.

First stop: @GMX_IO.


I collect and compound the yields, which grows my $esGMX-bad and multiplier points. Now I also have a wee bit o' $AVAX, ... 

With those $AVAX-yields, 

  • I swap for $GMX on @traderjoe_xyz 


  • then stake on @GMX_IO 


  • Then I buy $GLP for the lowest-fees token: $AVAX on @GMX_IO.



Buying $GLP auto(magic)ally stakes it, too.

Onto @BenqiFinance.

  • There are both $QI- and $AVAX-yields to collect


  • I swap the $QI-yields to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


  • I swap the total yield to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork 


  • I resupply the $sAVAX to @BenqiFinance, which will generate more yields, and intrinsic $AVAX growth.

Final stop on @avalancheavax: @Alpha_HomoraV2.

I have $PNG-yields to collect, which I'll reinvest into my wETH.e-AVAX leveraged LP.

Let's walk through this.

  • I withdraw the $PNG-yields, ~25% APY, calculated.

  • I swap the $PNG-yields to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


  • then 50% of the $AVAX to $wETH.e on @traderjoe_xyz 


With those trades I now have a balanced pair of assets to reinvest.

Step 1: I provide liquidity, just like any other LP provisioning, nbd. 


Step 2: ... here's where the @Alpha_HomoraV2-magic comes in: they take the liquidity and leverage it ~1.5x, based upon the level of risk you choose.


Step 3: @Alpha_HomoraV2 shows the position. 

This is your opportunity to say: "Yes, I would like to add to both my $ETH and to my $AVAX-bags, leveraged to 25% APR, please, and thank you!" 


Me? I say: "Yes, please."

Step 4: work is done! Yields reinvested, 


...and the new position (which takes a moment or two to update; so SMAK dat refresh), with equity at $1,100-ish (total-leverage)?

That was an $800 investment a few weeks ago.

So, yeah: me likey.

I can now do my daily @avalancheavax report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-27



invested: $44,745.90
valuation: $51,034.85
ROI: 14.37%

No comments:

Post a Comment