Saturday, January 21, 2023

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-21

Let's tour @avalancheavax protocols for wee spell, eh?

Okay, first up: @BenqiFinance tells me I'm making (or, more correctly: LOSING) -0.62% APR.

  • Since my main supplies are $sAVAX (2.6%)
  • And my main borrows are $AVAX (-4.76%)



That means the $sAVAX intrinsic gain of 7.2% is either no longer viable or not part of the APR-computation.

@BenqiFinance:

  • is the 7.2% APR for $sAVAX intrinsic growth way off now?
  • if so, what is the $sAVAX actual APR?
  • if not, why, if I have 5.8K $sAVAX supply and 3.9k $AVAX borrow, is my net APR negative, when it should be NET POSITIVE ~6% by my computation on 7.2% $sAVAX APR?

  • I collect the $QI-yields on @BenqiFinance 


  • Swap them to $AVAX on @pangolindex 


  • Swap all $AVAX in my wallet over 1 to $sAVAX


  • Supply $sAVAX to @BenqiFinance 



$sAVAX's intrinsic growth over $AVAX will grow my value in my @BenqiFinance-portfolio, see?

Next, let's gander at @avalancheavax @GMX_IO. 



I compound the yields, which, ...[wait for it]... yields me $AVAX. 
  • I swap 'half' (kinda, or 'half, as in 'half' in my half-asleep brain') (dumb, sleepy brain) 🧠💤 for $GMX,


  • ... which I then stake 🥩, 


  • the other... 'half' I buy $GLP with $AVAX which is automagically staked on purchase


So, on @avalancheavax, that leaves @Alpha_HomoraV2, which is doing nicely (no doubt), but I'll wait 'til a leveraged LP has $20+ in yields before I harvest them.


My plan for the yields is to swap to both A and B then reinvest into the leveraged LP. That time will come. Soon. 

I now run the daily @avalancheavax report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2023-01-21



invested: $46,546.90
valuation: $50,693.36
ROI: 9.20%

Finally. FINALLY, @BenqiFinance has turned green. It's my financial base, not an 'investment,' per se, but I'm glad it's now profitable, again.


No comments:

Post a Comment