Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-10

Okay, moving to @FantomFDN.

Once the $FTM reaches @FantomFDN, 

I swap it to $USDC on @UniDexFinance, 


...then supply that to @GeistFinance, 


...then borrow it right back as $MIM, 


...which is showing a 0.37% variance from peg. 


I swap the $MIM to $FTM on @UniDexFinance, 


...then swap that $FTM to $sFTMX on @beethoven_x, a better swap than @SpookySwap.


I supply the $sFTMX to @GranaryFinance 


...and borrow it back as $FTM.


This is my working liquidity for today. I'm ready to run today's @GranaryFinance loop report.

Now I go to disburse the liquidity. I start with the @UniDexFinance pools, 


... but before I make a deposit, I see I have $FTM-yields to claim, which I do.


I don't just reinvest; I also add to my $UNIDX-bag using 50% of the yields.



THEN I deposit yields and 600 $FTM.


I also deposit 600 $FTM into the @UniDexFinance $USDC-pool, 


...after swapping to $USDC, first, of course. 


The remaining 600 $FTM of liquidity I swap to $CRV.


Why?

$CRV borrow is paying 17% in $GEIST yields on @GeistFinance, and, when staked or locked, pays 20-30% in market fees-tokens { ETH, USDC, etc }.

BEAT THAT!

so YOU BETCHA I swap to $CRV then loop supply and borrow.



At the completion of my $CRV-loop'd supply and borrow, my @GeistFinance positions are as follows.


I'm now ready to run the daily blockchains report.

Investment by Blockchain: 2023-01-10



invested: $78,927.28
value: $71,094.49
ROI: -9.92%

No comments:

Post a Comment