Saturday, February 4, 2023

Cryptocurrency pop-answer: 5 LP KUJI-ATOM trade for 20 ATOM


  1. How much is 5 LP KUJI-ATOM tokens? Let's ask BOW.

How do we ask BOW? We enter 'LP to withdraw,' and, even if you don't have any, it still computes the $KUJI and $ATOM returned.


In this case: 21.9 $KUJI ($17) and 1.2 $ATOM ($17) or $34 in total.

  1. $ATOM. How much is 20 $ATOM worth? Let's ask FIN. 



FIN says, at market price, 20 $ATOM is worth 281 $USK or 290 $axlUSDC.

So, I made almost 10x in that one trade, or ~ $255 profit, ...

but there's another way to look at this...

Net Profit in $ATOM


The other way is this:

I'm not going to sell $ATOM to take profit. I'm keeping the $ATOM. So, given than: how much $ATOM did I net?

I created the 5 LP KUJI-ATOM tokens from 1.2 $ATOM and 21 $KUJI, or, one-sided: 2.4 $ATOM, and sold that for 20 $ATOM.

I made 17.5 $ATOM

Net.
🧙


No comments:

Post a Comment